ALI LEVINE X TAJA SMUDGE KIT
Comes in a Midi Vase (3.2 x 3.2 in)What's in your Smudge Kit:
- Palo Santo: repels mosquitos, improves stress response and releases incredible aromatic scents
- Sage: aids in removing bacteria for air, repelling insects, purifying specific objects, and improving mood and reducing stress and anxiety
- Lavender: may help improve sleep
- Selenite: clears negative energy, cleanses and charges other crystals, calms nightmares; ideal for meditation and spiritual work
- Agate: enhances creativity and helps ease anxiety. balances energy while harmonizing mind, body and spirit
- Fluorite : promotes balance and positivity, absorbs and neutralizes negative energy and stress
- Amethyst: protective stone that relieves stress and protects from guilty and fearful fillings protective stone that relieves stress and protects from guilty and feelings
- Rose Quartz: encourages love, harmony and trust. Promotes love, self-love, friendship and inspires an attitude of compassion and kindness.
About Ali Levine:
Celebrity stylist and motherhood/fashion/lifestyle expert Ali Levine believes that no matter where you roam, from the laundry room to the red carpet, authenticity is your superpower and “confidence is your best accessory.” Raised in the high-velocity fashion culture of New York City, a natural gift for style led Levine to opportunities working with international designers like Coach, Talbots, and the opening of New York’s flagship Target location. A transition to television/film took her to Hollywood, where she founded the Ali Levine Design headquarters, quickly establishing herself as LA’s “it” girl of celebrity styling with a star-studded portfolio that includes top names like Jesse McCartney, Arianny Celeste, Holly Robinson Peete, Joey King, Gretchen Rossi, Lisa Vanderpump and more.
After the arrival of her first child, daughter Amelia Rei, Levine wholeheartedly embraced the role of mompreneur/mommy influencer. She is now a mama of two and shares her real raw truth of motherhood. She is a sought-after motherhood style/lifestyle expert covered by Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, NY Times, and LA Times, with design ideas featured on national network television and in print/online media outlets such as Real Simple, PopSugar, and FabFitFun. She is also one of Yahoo’s “Top Influencers to Watch and Follow in 2020.” The Ali Levine blog - which shares the unfiltered moment-to-moment evolution that is #MomLife, along with everyday style inspiration - earned a spot among the top 100 personal stylist blogs and has been named one of the top 40 LA fashion blogs. On the “Everything with Ali Levine” podcast, the New York hotshot-turned-Hollywood style maven delivers a real, raw look at her own motherhood journey amid the treasures she’s uncovered in the universal search for authenticity, spiritual wholeness, and happiness.
Follow along at AliLevine.com and on Instagram @AliLevineDesign. Discover true-life inspirational interviews with some of Levine’s fellow A-list moms in the 5-star rated “Everything with Ali Levine” podcast on iTunes.